Material selection and maintenance
Our materials simply explained
Art print on hand-stretched canvas
Our digital art art prints are your choice if you value a high-quality print result on canvases specially certified for photo printing, which are hand-stretched in a German factory on naturally FSC-certified spruce wood frames.
Our brilliant white canvases are finely textured and printed with certified HP latex ink.
We deliver all of our canvases with a hanging set.
Depending on the subject, they have a black or white border (so they are not stretched or mirrored). It just looks better and the view stays on the subject.
Care instructions: To keep your canvas in excellent condition for many years, you should occasionally remove dust and avoid direct sunlight or moisture.
Acrylic glass pictures - digital art art print
Our acrylic glass pictures are high-quality digital art prints on flawless, hand-polished acrylic glass.
With its elegant, rimless design, the acrylic glass creates a fascinating depth effect that seems to bring our designs to life.
Detailed print in bright colors with aluminum reinforcement on the back for high rigidity and durability.
They offer an elegant look with a depth effect and are particularly suitable for large formats as a galeria print.
The attachment is invisible on the back for a floating effect.
Alu-Dibond ® - Modern elegance
Alu-Dibond ® combines light black plastic with two elegant aluminum plates to create a surface just 3 mm thick for your favorite motif and always impresses with strong colors and razor-sharp image quality . A picture on aluminum is also extremely stable and durable , so you can enjoy your motif for years to come.
Easy wall mounting even with larger formats
So that you can enjoy your acrylic glass or aluminum print for a long time, you should consider the following points:
- Do not hang the picture directly above a radiator.
- Don't expose it to direct sunlight.
- For large formats, use at least two nails or screws that are fixed symmetrically to the wall.
- Never hang your picture from a single screw with string or wire.
- Only clean the surfaces with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth.
- Be careful not to put too much pressure on the surface when cleaning.
- Never use glass cleaning products or, for example, alcohol with more than 5%, acetone, benzene or carbon tetrachloride, scouring agents and scouring cloths or brushes, harsh cleaning agents, (degreasing) washing-up liquid or spray cleaners for glass.
Museum quality posters on Fujifilm photographic paper
The classic that should not be missing on any wall! The minimalist style of a poster print, combined with high-resolution and detailed reproduction on high-quality Fujifilm photo paper, makes every motif an eye-catcher.
Matt print for a stylish elegance
Strong colors for long-lasting enjoyment of the motif
Light weight & easy installation